Amlin Aguri - A new brand for a new sport
A range of digital and print design for this brand new Formula-E Racing team.
Formula E is a new motorsport where state-of-the-art electric cars race on street circuits in nine major cities around the world. With the first race taking place in Beijing in September 2014, broadcasting to a global audience via Fox Sports and ITV4 plus other regional networks to millions of people around the world I was involved at the outset, establishing this new brand with a range of digital, printed and social media design elements.
My work included:
- Responsive website design & maintenance
- Social media branding & graphical content
- Event stand design (pull-up and multi-panel)
- Printed collateral design (team business cards, media releases, press packs, postcards, stickers, badges etc, event invitations)
- Screensaver animation & production
- Merchandise packaging design
- Photo retouching
- Photography & video
- Mobile and desktop wallpapers
Press coverage included The Daily Mail, The Sunday Times, The Times, City AM, The Guardian and BBC News, with the car's livery being voted best Formula E livery by Current E readers. The brand's social media following grew to over five and a half thousand in three months, exceeding the popularity of competitor teams such as Virgin Racing.